The Exclusivity LLC corporate logo is the most visible and recognizable expression of the Exclusivity brand. We understand and appreciate that outside parties may want to show affiliation with Exclusivity LLC. However, use of the corporate logo to imply affiliation with or endorsement by Exclusivity LLC without express written permission from Exclusivity LLC is strictly prohibited. Exclusivity LLC’s logo, trade dress, web design, and other brand features (“Brand Characteristics”) are protected by applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws. Parties interested in obtaining permission or license to use any of Exclusivity LLC’s Brand Characteristics or other intellectual property should send details of their request to email@example.com. Each request will be evaluated on a case by case basis and permission or license granted where appropriate.
Although we’d like to accommodate all the requests we receive, we need to protect the integrity of our brand, and we have to turn down many requests because the usage requested implies that Exclusivity LLC is affiliated with or endorsing another company, website, or product.
Do not use verbiage that may disparage Exclusivity LLC or imply endorsement by Exclusivity LLC.
If you are interested in promoting Exclusivity LLC on your website, we encourage you to consider membership in our Affiliate Program, where we provide links and banners that you can use to spread the word about Exclusivity LLC and to earn money for yourself. Generally, we do not provide our corporate logo for personal use other than through our Affiliate Program, and membership in our Affiliate Program does not allow you to use our Brand Characteristics in any way other than by displaying in an unaltered state the icons, banners, and graphics provided through that program.
We get frequent requests from people who are interested in incorporating the Exclusivity LLC Brand Characteristics into clothing designs or other merchandise. Unfortunately, we cannot grant permission for these uses.
We do not allow the use of our logo or name in advertising, including in Google AdWords, nor do we allow the use of our name in domain names.
If you are a member of the media and are requesting usage of a Exclusivity LLC logo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address your inquiry promptly.
If you are granted permission to use the Exclusivity LLC Brand Characteristics, please use them in accordance with the following guidelines:
What to do:
- If you are creating materials that refer to Exclusivityllc.net Brand Characteristic you should also include a footnote that identifies the material used and the owner of the material. Example: “Exclusivityllc.net. All rights reserved.”
- If you are using a Exclusivity LLC logo, be sure to distinguish the logo from the surrounding text. You may distinguish the mark by capitalizing the first letter, capitalizing or italicizing the entire mark, placing the mark in quotes, or using a different font or type style to highlight the mark.
What not to do:
- If you are using a Exclusivity LLC Brand Characteristic, make sure that you don’t alter it in any way. Don’t remove, distort or change any element of a trademark or logo.
- Don’t incorporate a Exclusivity LLC Brand Characteristic into your own product name, service name, trademark, logo, or company name.
- Don’t display a Exclusivity LLC Brand Characteristic as the most prominent visual element of your website, product or service.
- Don’t display a Exclusivity LLC Brand Characteristic in any manner that is misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion.
- Don’t use a Exclusivity LLC Brand Characteristic in any manner that violates any laws or regulations.
- Don’t display a Exclusivity LLC Brand Characteristic on any website that contains adult content or that promotes the sale of alcohol or tobacco or gambling to persons under twenty-one years of age.
- Don’t display a Exclusivity LLC Brand Characteristic in any manner that implies that you are related to, affiliated with, sponsored or endorsed by us.
- Don’t imitate the look and feel of any of our websites or pages contained in any of our websites, including without limitation, the branding, color combinations, fonts, graphic designs, product icons or other elements associated with us.
- Don’t frame or mirror any page of the Exclusivity LLC website.
Exceptions may be made for news media, educational use or events for which Exclusivity LLC is a major sponsor. This type of exception should be arranged through a Exclusivity LLC employee sponsor. There will be a field in the online request form where you can supply the name and email address of your Exclusivity LLC contact.
Exclusivity LLC allows third parties to use screen captures from publicly accessible Exclusivity LLC webpages without the need for a written license from Exclusivity LLC, as long as the following conditions are met:
- The use does not disparage Exclusivity LLC or imply endorsement by Exclusivity LLC.
- The screen capture is not changed or manipulated in any way (with the exception of resizing and cropping).
- Each use is accompanied by (a) the credit line and notice: “Courtesy of Exclusivity LLC. Unauthorized use not permitted” (b) the specific Exclusivity LLC URL where the screen was captured, and (c) the date of capture, in each case in a font size and location that is readily accessible by the viewer of the screen capture.
- No Brand Characteristics of Exclusivity LLC or its subsidiaries or affiliates, is used (apart from the incidental appearance of such trademarks in the screen capture from Exclusivityllc.net).
- The screen capture must not contain the name or logo of any third party, or any other content identified as owned, managed or copyrighted by any third party.
- No more than five (5) screen captures may be used in any single document, page or other work by any single person or company.
- You agree to stop using and displaying the screen capture at any time, upon written request of Exclusivity LLC; provided, however, that (a) if any Exclusivityllc.net screen captures appear in printed materials at the time of such request, and (b) you have otherwise complied with these requirements, and (c) you coordinate to remove the Exclusivityllc.net screen captures from future versions of such printed materials, then you may continue to use and distribute such screen captures as incorporated into your then-existing printed materials. White Papers, Implementation Guides, and Technology Overviews Exclusivity LLC routinely authors white papers, implementation guides, and technology overviews. Exclusivity LLC does not generally license these materials for reproduction or distribution for commercial purposes (e.g., in for-profit books or compilations) or permit local hosting of these materials on third-party webpages. Instead, Exclusivity LLC encourages and specifically authorizes parties to “deep link” to webpages on www.exclusivityllc.net, without additional permission from Exclusivity LLC. This policy ensures that all links are to the most current versions of the works. See our Web Usage Policy for more information. Special exception for use in bona fide educational programs: Instructor duplication and distribution to students in bona fide educational programs of Exclusivity LLC white papers, implementation guides, and technology overviews is expressly authorized, without additional permission from Exclusivity LLC, subject to the following limitations:
- Except for actual duplication costs, students must not be charged for such materials. • Exclusivity LLC materials must not be bound into any compilation or collective work. All Exclusivity LLC materials must be collated by a separate binding (if any).
- Instructors may reproduce only sufficient copies to meet the anticipated needs for the current course or term.
- Reproductions of Exclusivity LLC materials must retain all original copyright notices.
- Course materials offered by Exclusivity LLC or its authorized learning partners are not covered by this exception, and may be duplicated and distributed only with the prior consent of Exclusivity LLC and/or the applicable learning partner. Requests for permissions that are not covered by the above can be submitted via Exclusivity LLC Request Tool.
If you have a question that falls outside the scope of the guidelines and information provided, please contact us at email@example.com.