For Home- Windows
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Premium shields browsers and software programs from attacks that exploit vulnerabilities in their code. A layer of protection that stops malware before it's delivered to your door.
Provides four layers of protection that work together to block exploits instantly. This happens in both in the first stage of the attack, preventing shell code execution, and the second stage, memory calls and sandbox escapes, and memory mitigation bypasses.
Doesn’t require frequent updates because it doesn’t use a signature database like traditional antivirus solutions. And it only takes up 3 MBs on your hard drive—the size of one high-resolution photo.
Secures programs associated with older operating systems like Microsoft Windows XP that are no longer patched and protected by their makers. So you can keep the operating system you like without being exposed.
Operates at a different level from and independently of anti-malware and antivirus programs, so you can install it without worrying about conflicting with other security solutions.
- Shields browsers and add-ons- Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Opera, and more
- Shields Java
- Shields PDF readers- Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader
- Shields Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, and OpenOffice
- Shields media players- Windows Media Player, VideoLAN VLC Player, Quicktime, Winamp
- Ability to manage custom shields
- Click here to view our full release history.
- Languages Available
- Operating Systems
- Windows 10® (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 8.1® (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 8® (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows 7® (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows Vista® (32-bit, 64-bit)
Windows XP® (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Hardware Requirements
- 1024MB of RAM (256MB for Windows XP)
800MHz CPU or faster
10MB of free hard disk space
800×600 or greater screen resolution