Accept Payments. Anywhere.
We simplify the payments process and give you tools to help your business grow.
An Authorize.Net Payment Gateway account allows you to accept credit cards and electronic checks from websites and deposit funds automatically into your merchant bank account. Our solutions are designed to save time and money for small- to medium-sized businesses. Accept mobile payments with an Authorize.net mobile card reader.
$7.95 Gateway fee per month (which is usually $25 with Authorize.net directly)
Clover combines flexible, scalable point-of-sale software, more than 300 apps, and a variety of hardware options (Station, Mini, Mobile, and Go) to deliver the most powerful, yet affordable, business management solution in the industry.
Clover Mini is a robust all-in-one solution that offers businesses with a choice of a full-featured point-of-sale system (paid) or a free basic payment acceptance solution. Merchants can select from a wide variety of free and paid Apps. Perfect for a wide variety of business types, Mini features an integrated thermal receipt printer, WiFi/3G connectivity, 7” touch screen display, barcode scanner/camera, and it accepts any payment type (MagStripe, EMV and NFC).
Merchants can select from a wide variety of free and paid Apps. Perfect for a wide variety of business types, Mini features an integrated thermal receipt printer, WiFi/3G connectivity, 7” touch screen display, barcode scanner/camera, and it accepts any payment type (MagStripe, EMV and NFC).
Clover Mobile is a great option for stand-alone use as well as tethered to a Station or Mini. Fully portable, Mobile has many of the same features as the Mini including software flexibility, Apps, 7” touchscreen, and MagStripe, EMV and NFC acceptance.
Clover Station is a full service point-of-sale solution that puts more than 200 free and paid business management applications (Clover Apps) at your customer’s fingertips. Its delivered in a sleek, countertop friendly configuration that features:
• 12” swivel touch screen display
• Integrated MagStripe reader
• Integrated barcode scanner/camera
• Optional cash drawer, thermal printer and EMV/NFC acceptance
Clover Go is the perfect on-the-go solution that can be used as a stand-alone or tethered to another Clover device. Available in both EMV and EMV plus contactless hardware options, Clover Go is compatible with Android or iOS devices.
Clover Flex is an all-in-one device with flexibility that allows merchants to take payments anywhere. Features include:
· Countertop and handheld device
· Accepts EMV®, PIN entry, NFC and swipe
· Embedded printer, camera, QR scanner and 3G/ Wi-Fi enabled
· Battery can last for a full day of business without a charge
· e-Signature capture
· Fully integrated with complete line of Clover devices
High tech. Low price.
For customers not yet looking for a smart terminal or a full business management solution.
- Comes with built-in EMV (smart chip) and NFC (Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc.) devices
- Built-in printer and pin-pad
- Dual mode; you can plug it into a phone line OR Ethernet connection using a wireless modem
Same as Verifone VX520 EXCEPT this allows restaurant customers to process EMV-Tip transactions. The VX-520 cannot.
Lodging-specific terminal (for hotels, motels, etc.)
- Wireless terminal that connects to the AT&T GPRS wireless network
- $15 per month wireless fee